There is so much to consider with the coming of Valentine’s Day in the near future. With the excessive waits that occur in the restaurants on that holiday, you can save a great deal of time by making dinner together at home.
So many easy recipes are available to help save time and money together when it comes to the celebration of that beloved holiday with your partner. Even more, it is not needed to worry about recipes that take several hours to cook or excessive preparation to put together just to show your wonderful care for your loved one.
Some of these wonderfully easy recipes to make for Valentine’s Day include the following:
- Lobster Mac & Cheese – Luckily with this one, if you can’t find fresh lobster in your area, canned lobster works too!
- Marry Me Chicken – Considering the fact that this is a perfect holiday to ask this question, this is at least a subtle way to drop a hint about the question on its way.
- Homemade Pizza – Because sharing a pie is an incredibly romantic thing you can do with your beloved, this quick recipe can start a wonderful holiday.
- Shrimp Scampi Risotto – One of the most romantic recipes historically is available for your Valentine with this creamy, super flavorful risotto recipe.
- Sheet Pan Balsamic Steak & Potatoes – Hey, we all love meat and potatoes at some point, and this easy recipe is fast and offers a great shared date night for you.
- Maple-Mustard Chicken Legs – These flavorful chicken legs are cooked on a bed of potatoes and carrots, making an entire meal in just one dish!
- Lemon Asparagus Chicken Pasta – It only takes half an hour to make, so you can spend more time with your boo.
- Antipasto Stuffed Chicken – The meat and cheese spread alone isn’t filling, but when it’s stuffed inside this chicken it’s a super satisfying meal.
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken – Made in one skillet means it’s perfect for sharing with your other half.
- Filet Mignon – Avoid the overpriced, stuffy steakhouse and cook it at home instead.
- Caprese Steak – You’ll go totally “capr-azy” with this restaurant-like meal all together in one pan without the long wait and expensive bill!
With all of these and many, much more available for your wonderful Valentine’s Day date, take a moment to plan an easy recipe that can be cooked quickly. Then, you all can spend some wonderfully long and fun time together for the rest of the evening!